These are links to sites outside the Legislative Reference Bureau.
- Pennsylvania General Assembly
- The General Assembly of Pennsylvania website has links to legislation enacted since 1975 and current session information.
Legislative Reapportionment Commission
Legislative Office for Research Liaison
Legislative Audit Advisory Commission
- UNOFFICIAL Purdon's Pennsylvania Statutes
- This is an online source for the UNOFFICIAL Purdon’s Pennsylvania Statutes from West that contains an unofficial publication of the consolidated and unconsolidated Purdon’s Pennsylvania Statutes and Constitution, as compiled and maintained by the editorial staff of Thomson/West, and made available here in an unannotated version under agreement with the Pennsylvania Legislative Reference Bureau.
- Pennsylvania Session Laws
- Laws viewed at Pennsylvania Session Laws are not current statutory law. This is a historical preservation project to preserve the enacted laws as published.